1.21.2009

Week 9: Baby bump

This is the first week that I am starting to see my body change. Seeing my belly start to take on a round shape is a little foreign to me and will definitely take some getting used to! Probably the average person would have no idea I look any different. But when I look in the mirror, I'm starting to see my waist thicken, and unfortunately, I can't say I am welcoming the change! Hopefully as I get further along and my body really start to look pregnant, I will accept it gracefully. But for now it doesn't seem fair that I look like I've been eating a bunch of cheeseburgers, but haven't actually had the satisfaction of doing so!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, the sickness should pass soon. Then you can eat all the cheeseburgers (or whatever you will crave) that you want. My craving was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Haven't eaten one again since being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete