1.14.2009

Week 8: I Love You, I Love You, I Love You

(Arrow on page points to window where the words "I Love You" are written over and over again.) THIS is what I keep trying to remind myself, because I know I am supposed to be feeling all happy about your existence, but right now I'm just sick of constantly feeling like I need to burp or, worse yet, throw up! Luckily, I have yet to actually do so, but the name "morning sickness" really is a misnomer. It's more like "all day sickness". It hasn't kept me from eating (I'm still hungry), but not much tastes or sounds good.

Grandpa Jon seems so excited to talk to me on the phone about how I am feeling, but I think he really just wants me to reiterate how HE is feeling... which is very very excited! Don't worry, I'll be excited as soon as I can focus on decorating your nursery and stop focusing on the thought that I'd really like to hug the toilet and then move straight to delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment