3.12.2010

Supposed to be Packing

We are supposed to be packing for a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Colorado. I've never been good at packing ahead, and I'm definitely not a "compact packer". And now I have to pack for two!

The second one comes a lot of STUFF (baby monitor, white noise machine, medicine, toys... the list never ends!). We are really looking forward to the trip, but the packing is going to take me all day. Especially since it suddenly seems imperative for me to post to our blog. :)

A friend of ours, Kelly, from Texas, recently sent us a really cute numbers book for Julianna, and since we don't have very many books yet, we were really excited to receive this one! As a thank you, we emailed her a video of Julianna enjoying her new book. And I thought it was just so cute, that I should share it with all of you as well.

Now... back to packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment